Many people in South Africa are on the lookout for ways to increase their income. But most people shy away from the many opportunities available due to different challenges that come with these opportunities. Some would require your full-time participation — which makes them a no-no for people who have day jobs that they aren’t yet willing to quit. Others that require less time usually require huge capital to start.
But the truth is, there are part-time business opportunities in South Africa that you can start with little capital. One of them is the network marketing business opportunity by Longrich. If you’re looking to learn how to join Longrich in South Africa and how to make a decent monthly income from the company, this post is for you. Read on to learn more.
By the time you are done reading this, you will not just be furnished with information about joining Longrich. You will know a lot about the company and the benefits of becoming an affiliate as well.
What is Longrich?
This is probably the first question you asked when you heard about Longrich for the first time. To define it in the simplest terms, Longrich is a marketing company which runs on the Multi-Level-Marketing model. This company has over 2,000 products provided to users all over the world. These products can be grouped into skincare and cosmetics, supplements, etc.
Let us take it a bit deeper. This company is arguably the largest of the companies that are into the production and distribution of cosmetic and health products. It is invested in research and development, as well as manufacture and distribution.
To ensure that products get to as many people as possible and the company increases both market share and growth, it has employed the MLM business model. The idea behind this is that even a day-old baby can get involved with ease and make a decent living.
However, it is more than just earning, there are a lot of benefits, awards, and bonuses that come with membership. We will discuss a few of them before the end of this post.
A Brief History of Longrich
Wondering how this company, which prides itself as the largest producer of cosmetic products in China, came about? Here is a summary of the history of Longrich:
The company was founded in 1986 by a carpenter, Mr. Xu Zhiwei when he brought entrepreneurs in his town together so they could make money as a team. This led to the establishment of the Snake Industry Company of Changshu, the first step to Longrich.
In 1995, the company discovered the huge demand for cosmetic products, the result of a campaign focusing on the promotion of health products. This is what inspired the Longrich company which immediately dived into the production of these goods.
The company gained the approval to run direct selling from the Chinese Ministry of Commerce. This led to the turnaround from traditional sales to the MLM business model. Through this, the company has changed the fortunes of many individuals all around the globe.
Today, the company has trademarks registered in over 183 countries and its products are sold in 50 countries and counting. Some of the countries include Malaysia, Nigeria, Singapore, Taiwan, Russia, Cameroon, Ukraine, Thailand, South Korea, The Philippines, and South Africa.
How to Join Longrich in South Africa: Steps Involved
By now you must be itching to know how to become a member of this amazing movement of investors. It is not rocket science, we have explained the whole process, stage-by-stage, below.
To become a member, you need to make a purchase of one of the following packages:
- Silver Membership – To get this, you’ll be paying R1500. This results in you getting 8% of all your down line activities.
- Gold Membership – To get this, you’ll be paying R2000. This results in you getting 10% of all your down line activities.
- Platinum Membership – To get this, you’ll be paying R2500. This results in you getting 12% of all your down line activities.
- VIP Platinum – This is where you enjoy the most benefits. First, you enjoy 12% on all your down lines. Second, you enjoy 1% of the Longrich global profit every month. This takes you up to the Diamond Level 2.
All you need to do is recruit three (3) people as your down lines. After this, encourage each of them to recruit three (3) as their down lines. The cycle continues.
Grow your points by purchasing products and recruit down lines. When you amass 720 points, you begin to enjoy weekly earnings.
Now that you understand this, check the joining procedures below:
- Make a payment into the Longrich SA account. It is important to note that you shouldn’t make a deposit into anyone’s personal account. The account details are as follows:
BRANCH: SANDTON CITY
BRANCH CODE: 254605
REF: YOUR FULL NAME
- After making your payment, send a proof of your payment via email to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Longrich registration form by clicking here. Please note that you should only fill this form if you do not have a sponsor.
- For further assistance, you can send an email to email@example.com or send a Whatsapp message to +27 079 924 9250.
- For more details on the registration process, visit the official website of Longrich South Africa.
Benefits of Joining Longrich South Africa
There are several benefits that accrue to membership of Longrich in South Africa. We have brought you a few of them in this section.
- Weekly bonuses once you have amassed up to 720 points.
- As a distributor, you get access to a minimum of three all-expense paid trips out of the country every year.
- Each year, Longrich awards brand new cars to distributors, you could be one of the lucky distributors to win one of these.
- Once you attain Star Director Level, you are entitled to $150,000 house allowance.
- Financial freedom.
- There is no pressure to sell products.
- You only need to get three down lines, very easy to achieve.
- Products are affordable and you can decide what products you want to purchase with the amount you have at your disposal.
- No monthly targets.
As you have seen, there are several benefits you will enjoy from being a member of Longrich in South Africa. You can avail yourself of this wonderful investment opportunity and thank us later.
- How to Join Longrich in South Africa
- Business Tax in South Africa
- How To Register a Company Online in South Africa
- Top 100 Companies in South Africa (2019)
- 20 Hot Investment Opportunities in South Africa in 2019
- Business Registration in South Africa
- Top 10 Business Incubators in South Africa
- Business Grants in South Africa
- 9 Business Ideas in South Africa under R10,000
- 7 Hot Online Business Opportunities in South Africa in 2019